Welcome to Dayspring Life Coaching for Expats
For Coaching and Counseling
WANTED August/September 2020!
I’m looking for 1 or 2 clients to help with the finalisation of my Master Counselor specialisation. Reduced rates of €30 per session, starting preferably in August, for at least five sessions to help you tackle a personal issue such as stress, burnout, lack of confidence, issues at work, relationships with others, facing change. I am already an accredited experienced coach so issues such as confidentiality and professionalism are firmly in place.
Phone or mail for more info and I look forward to meeting you!
- Are you an expat living in the Netherlands?
- And are you struggling with issues which aren't easy to resolve?
- Might you benefit from the help of a friendly and supportive, native English-speaker who is an accredited coach?
My name is Nicky van Tol-Williams and I'm originally from the UK. As a professionally trained coach/counselor I provide a safe and confidential place to talk, sort out issues and work toward solutions. And I know from experience what it means to be an expat.
I can help if you are:
- Feeling the impact of getting used to a new culture and environment
- Experiencing difficulties with family, friends or colleagues
- Experiencing symptoms of stress, even burnout
- Struggling with work-life balance
- Feeling negative about some issues
- Unsure how to reach an important decision
I'm listed as a quality coach on Coachfinder, an initiative of the Dutch Psychologie Magazine