Welcome to Dayspring Life Coaching for Expats
- Are you an expat living in the Netherlands?
- And are you struggling with issues which aren't easy to resolve?
- Might you benefit from the help of a friendly and supportive, native English-speaker who is an accredited coach?
My name is Nicky van Tol-Williams and I'm originally from the UK. I provide a safe and confidential place to talk and sort out troubles. And I know from experience what it means to be an expat.
I can help if you are:
- Worrying about aspects of settling in a new country
- Feeling the impact of getting used to a new culture and environment
- Experiencing symptoms of stress
- Unsure how to reach an important decision
- Struggling with work-life balance
- Feeling negative about some issues
- Experiencing difficulties with family, friends or colleagues
Due to renovation work my office will be closed from
Monday 26 August until Friday 20 September.
From late July intakes are still possible followed either by a short series of sessions or, alternatively, commencement at the end of September.
Face-to-Face or Skype
Many clients come to my office in leafy Almere Hout. You may also like to consider online sessions using Skype. Click on the button below for details on how we can use this easy and effective online alternative.