Skype Sessions: an attractive alternative
Benefits of online coaching
There are many reasons for choosing online coaching sessions:
- Can be accessed in the convenience of your own home or office;
- Less time or money on travel;
- Child care may be more easily organised;
- Research suggests that results can be as effective as face-to-face sessions.
Just like my face-to-face sessions, Skype sessions are completely confidential and our sessions will not be overheard by a third party.
What you will need to do
- Contact me for a Skype session;
- I will email you with date/time suggestions;
- Ensure your computer has a webcam and microphone, these are usually integrated these days;
- If you don't already have Skype it can easily be downloaded;
- Make a Skype account;
- Let me know your Skype name or the email address you have used to sign up;
- If this is an introductory 'discovery' session there is no charge;
- If you decide you would like further sessions with me (Skype or face-to-face) I will email you my standard coaching agreement form and ask you to read, sign and return it;
- Each subsequent Skype session will be confirmed after payment for that session has been received.
Preparing for a session
- Ensure you can sit comfortably with your device for up to forty-five minutes.
- Make sure you won't be disturbed and set your phone to silent.
- I shall call you through Skype at the agreed time;
- If you need to reschedule your session, I ask you to do this 24 hours in advance.